Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Inspiring Stand Outs #48

There is still time to play with this week's Inspired By All The Little Things challenge!  Scroll down to see the sweet photo that Tracey has chosen, and you can see what the design team has created.  Meanwhile... I'm here with the belated "Inspiring Stand Outs" for last week's Galaxy sky challenge.  Leanne & I have chosen our winners - ladies, feel free to grab our badge and display it on your blog.


Leanne has chosen:  #1 Eliz Stewart!


"It has the wonderful colours from the photo, and those little bears are my favourite part!  The sentiment makes me think of wee ones - very cute!"
Karen has chosen:  #3 Pink Unicorn! 

"This really looks like a fantasy/galaxy sky!  I love the stormy feel to it!"

Thank you to Leanne Elliot for being my wonderful Guest Designer this week!  Remember - you have until this Friday at noon Pacific to play along with the current challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment