Saturday, February 25, 2017

Inspired By Al lthe Little Things #45 featuring Marybeth Lopez

Hello, Tracey here and welcome to Inspired By All The Little Things! This is a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week we feature a wonderful designer who inspires us as an artist!

This week I have invited...

Marybeth Lopez


I asked Marybeth to share a bit about herself...

1. What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?

The name of my blog is Marybeth’s Time For Paper. I started my blog December 26 2010. I started my blog so that I could participate in the Papertrey Ink weekly challenges.

2. What is your style of card making?

I would say that my style is now mostly Clean and Simple, but I do love all kinds of styles.

3. Who inspires you as a designer?

So many people have inspired me along the way, mostly the designers at Papertrey Ink , that's where it all started for me. Tracey and I go way back many years ago, I think when I saw her go more CAS that I liked it so much that I started to change it up and do the same thing. Layering lots of things on a card takes a lot of talent. I seem to do better with less is more.

4. What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other designers?

  I love sketches and inspirations photos, its a nice place to start a design from. I am not one for many limitations, for some reason that messes me up.
5. Share something about yourself that we may not know?

I am one of 9 children, second oldest. My parents had seven girls and two boys. All the girls name start with Mary….. and its all one word. The first two of us were named after someone my parents knew, then when the girls kept coming they decided to keep up with the Mary’s. I know its a bit unusual but its my story :)
 

Here is Marybeth's card using this week's inspiration!



The challenge designers have also created a card for this week's inspiration! These ladies just inspire me SO much!!! I hope you will play along with us this week! We would love to have you join us!

Kimberly Lackenbach

LauraJane 

Leigh Penner 
 
Marcie Sharp
 Sharp Designs

Sheri Gilson

Silke Ledlow

Wanda Cullen

We hope you will play along with us!


The linky will close on Friday, March 3rd at 12:00pm. (PST)

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! How fun and a big congrats to MaryBeth!
    Such awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Marybeth congrats on your DT spot. great DT inspiration from the team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE Marybeth!!! So happy to see her spotlighted here. And her card is amazing...just perfect. So many fabulous cards by the DT this week!

    ReplyDelete