Saturday, June 4, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things featuring Kristie Goulet

Hello and welcome to Inspired By All The Little Things! This is a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week we feature a wonderful designer who inspires us as an artist!



This week I have invited my dear friend, Kristie Goulet to be our Creative Guest! Kristie and I have been friends online for a long time now! She is such a talented designer and a wonderful person! 


 

I asked Kristie to share a bit about herself...

1. What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?

The name of my blog is Kreative Kristie.  I began blogging in January of 2013 after wanting to participate in some online card challenges.  I loved the idea of being able to share my work, participate in some challenges and meet others who share the love of stamping.

2. What is your style of card making?

I definitely lean towards clean and simple cards. 


3. Who inspires you as a designer?

There are far too many to name!  So many amazing designers in the crafting community.


4. What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other designers?

I use lots of different things to inspire me, other card makers, clothing, signs, nature, magazines.  So much out there to inspire.


5. Share something about yourself that we may not know?

I married my high school sweetheart and we will be celebrating our 20 year anniversary in August.


Here is Kristie's card using this week's inspiration!




The challenge designers have also created a card for this week's inspiration! These ladies just inspire me SO much!!! I hope you will play along with us this week! We would love to have you join us!


Kimberly Lackenbach-http://kimcreate.blogspot.ca/

Keeway Tsao http://kiwikoncepts.com/  




Leigh Penner - www.leighpenner.blogspot.com  



We hope you will play along with us!


The linky will close on Friday, June 10th at Noon (PST)

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!



6 comments:

  1. This week's inspiration from the design team is AMAZING! I love all these rich color combinations and designs! So many great ideas!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deleted my comment letting you know that InLinkz is down. Pays to read the whole blog instead of just the one with the pretty picture. LOL! Anyway, here's the link to my card: http://becca-expressions.blogspot.com/2016/06/inspired-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! It looks like it's working!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Effective verbal communication is equally important, but nonverbal communication in the form of copy writing, article writing, press release writing, and more requires a certain level of expertise and experience. See more online invitation card maker

    ReplyDelete