Saturday, April 23, 2016

Inspiring Stand Outs for Challenge #11

Hello Inspired by fans!  It's Karen here to bring you our Inspiring Stand Outs for challenge #11!  We had such a fabulous collection of pink, girly, cupcake goodness in our gallery this week - thanks to all who joined us by playing along.


Our chosen artists for this week can grab the badge here, and post it on their blogs!  A huge thank you to Miriam Prantner for being our Inspiring Guest Designer - be sure to visit her blog to see how inspiring all her work is!




Miriam chose #15 Nancy Penir as her stand out: 
I love how Nancy used the tulle to create a wonderful texture to her background.  I also love how her dies frame her panel, and the use of the big number candle dies.  It adds a bit of whimsy to a very elegant card.



Karen chose #6 Mac Mable as her stand out: 

 I love the simplicity of this card, and Mac Mable managed to incorporate both the cupcake and tiara perfectly - along with a little bling.  The subtly stencilled background is the perfect foil for the cupcake that she created with embossing paste!  Beautiful!!

Our next challenge goes live at 5am Pacific - hope you can join us!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise! Thank you so much Karen for choosing my card..I am thrilled x I loved joining in your challenge and your inspiration photo was fabulous and so very inspirational. Thanks again from one happy crafter x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Miriam! This is a new challenge for me, and I am thrilled by your sweet words. Can't wait to play again!

    ReplyDelete